Is a handheld version of the LoadMan
software. Designed for use by ship's officers and shore based
cargo planners, LoadMan for Android provides powerful stability and
trim calculation programs while it gives all the comfort of
FleetMan module allows the user to enter specific information
and values on pre-configured forms, namely:
- General and principal particulars
- Freeboard table, propeller immersion and origin of
- Cargo spaces
- Non-cargo compartments
- Hydrostatic tables
- KN/GZ table
This version of FleetMan module is designed for all kinds of
cargo ships, of any length and size.
LoadMan module allows user to calculate the following
- Calculate Loading condition.
- Calculate drafts (fore, aft and mean), displacement,
trim and propeller immersion ratio.
- Calculate KG, GM, GZ-Curve and control of intact
stability against IMO requirements.
- View a graphical display of stability calculation.
- Calculate draft survey reports.
- Calculate new drafts when shifting to water on different
- Calculate trim and drafts when loading, discharging or
- Calculate to adjust for trim using two(2) specified
- Calculate Balance of Cargo to meet Loadline limits.
- Calculate departure trim to arrive at even keel drafts.
Trimming with two compartments
Even Keel On Arrival